• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Coronet R/T Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithchargers

Local time
7:34 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Very solid southern body. No engine or transmission.Beautiful undercarriage. New floor pans already installed. Very nice trunk floor. Driver side quarter panel has minor damage but no rust-comes with patch panels cut from another car. Passenger quarter very nice. Nice doors. Clear title and fender tag. Factory black car with red interior. $2800 firm.

Attachments

• P1010486a.jpg
    P1010486a.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,922
  • P1010493a.jpg
    P1010493a.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,853
  • P1010509a.jpg
    P1010509a.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,926
  • P1010515a.jpg
    P1010515a.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,965
  • P1010508a.jpg
    P1010508a.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,827
  • P1010514a.jpg
    P1010514a.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,850
  • P1010516a.jpg
    P1010516a.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,850
That looks like a real solid project! Does it come with any interior parts? How are the frame rails and how long has it been in Ohio? Good luck with the sale.

The car came from the south, been in a garage since it came up north about a year ago. Frame rails are perfect. Comes with the original bucket seats, rear seat, console pieces, and other misc. interior pieces. Thanks

That looks like a good deal for someone.

Do you still have the R/T? Do you have the scoops for the hood?

The hood on the 67 R/T was different than that on a GTX. The GTX had the two side scoops. The R/T had more of a vented hood look to it and is a one year only piece.

This is a great deal on the car.

My bad typing there. lol Yea I know they have the one "scoop" or louver. Had a super solid R/T that had zero rust ever and let it go. Kickn myself for that. This looks like a nice project in a good color too! Very interested.

My bad typing there. lol Yea I know they have the one "scoop" or louver. Had a super solid R/T that had zero rust ever and let it go. Kickn myself for that. This looks like a nice project in a good color too! Very interested.

Don't have the scoop but most everything else is there. Have seat cores and all of the other interior pieces as well.

could you email me some more pics of the car please? Interior areas and any problem areas or areas that have been repaired. Thanks

***PLEASE READ***
•Do Not Post email addresses or Phone Numbers in posts
•Commentary is NOT allowed in "For Sale" threads. Relevant questions ONLY!
•Failure to obey these rules may result in your ad being deleted without notice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back