• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coronet Steel trim rings

John H

Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score
I have a 67 Coronet 440 with paint to match steel rims and hub caps. Is it possible to purchase trim rings for the 15" rims until I can afford Magnums?
Tire rim.jpg

Will the trim rings and center caps from a 67 Dart fit on these 15" rims? Any idea?

Will the trim rings and center caps from a 67 Dart fit on these 15" rims? Any idea?
67 darts did not have 15” rims. There will be 15” trim rings from newer years that should work and find out depth of your rims. Also check the diameter of the nubs for the center caps.
I would check the information on the rim to find out what you have. Then go to google to find out what would work. Is what I would do.

67 darts did not have 15” rims. There will be 15” trim rings from newer years that should work and find out depth of your rims. Also check the diameter of the nubs for the center caps.
I would check the information on the rim to find out what you have. Then go to google to find out what would work. Is what I would do.
Thank you. Where would I find the information on the rim?

I used swap meet 15" Corvette trim rings on my 15 X 7 cop wheels. Chrysler did not offer too many 15" wheels with trim rings.

83794155_1517167828449267_1576042329486131200_o.jpg

I Like it. Anyone have any of these for sale?
i have 4 that are powder coated silver on the face. asking $250.00. these can be picked up at Carlisle, as shipping would be huge as you no probably know. :drinks:

Auto Transport Service
Back