• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 dodge coronet 440 2-door hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

superbyrd

Local time
7:16 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
for sale 1967 dodge coronet 440 2-door hardtop. beautiful nearly rust-free georgia body. original 273/904 auto,non-A/C,p/s,manual drum brakes. factory sway-bar and 2.76 open 8 3/4 rear axle. previous owner was getting the car ready to paint and has done some light bodywork on the car. and i mean light. i have included pics of every panel of the car,with a Mcdonalds french fry refrigerator magnet(which BARELY sticks to metal) and she is stuck on them all. rust-free floorpans,trunk,underside of the car,frames,everything is dry and rust-free. only rust to repair is the sheet metal behind the rear bumper,and spots on bottom,inside of each door. all parts and chrome are with the car and accounted for. beautiful grill,perfect windshield and glass. needs all the interior re-done. decent bumpers. old 273 has an edelbrock intake and a 600 holley 4-barrel. engine runs good,no smoke,leaks,or noises. trans shifts good. car runs/drives/stops. gas tank was rusty and will need a new one. currently running from a gas can. has a nice set of re-painted 14" rallye wheels with "acorn" centers and beauty rings. fairly new tires and new dual exhaust with turbo mufflers. with exception of the gas tank,car is complete,and ready to restore. you couldn't ask for a nicer body.period. look closely at the pics: http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb102/superbyrd/67cornuttproj2011/
a pic is included of the fendertag,and car has a clear/open georgia title. asking $3500. no trades. call 270-860-2323 with any questions.
001.gif

have changed my mind again,i may want to sell the coronet. now comes with nice gas tank,beautiful,clean,straight driver quality(or better) front and rear bumpers,crack-free dash pad,and extra parts. price is $4000.00 with all the newly accquired parts. again,check out the link to almost 100 pics and call with questions,if you are PM'ing or texting,you're not serious. thanks.

I like your car, and we've conversed before. Car has some interesting, if not odd options. Not to bust your chops but I've spent close to $700 on parts from members of this board through PMs. All good.

oh,i have too. just usually,i get a PM,i reply,and the next step is a phone conversation.
what i meant,was,i have had a vehicle for sale,and a person send a PM, every day for a week,asking simple questions.i answered them all,and then the person disappears off the earth. i feel if a person is serious about something,and have alot of questions,they will pick up the phone and call, instead of wasting time.
buying/selling pieces and parts is alot different then dealing with the greater expense of a complete car or project. alot more variables and questions to be answered. most people who avoid personnel contact when inquiring about a car,by hiding behind their computer screen/electronic devices,repeatedly texting/e-mailing/PMing, are not serious,don't have the means/money/ability to buy and personnel contact makes that obvious to the seller. we've all had phone calls from those kind of people. you know......

:eek:ccasion14:point taken. I like to start with pm, email or whatever (as the conversation can occur at the best time for both parties), and if we get to a point where, based on the direction of the conversation, or accumulation of details, I feel I am no longer interested, then I say thank you and move on. I try to show some sort of closure, if the conversation has been protracted. If just a one shot question, I may not follow up, though. Good luck with sale. I think you have a nice car for a decent price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back