• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Gt Dart must see on Ebay for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the flame paint job and the funky guages is pretty bad but I see nothing that was modified on that car that could not be fairly easily reversed. If it is a good rust free car that just needs a couple of head gaskets to get it running, then the rest of the stuff can be fixed. For the buy it now it still would be a nice starting point for someone with most of the hard work complete.

Just my opinion,
Joe

I dont like the dash or flames much myself & I own the car.. That is the way i got the car.... But the body & paint are really nice Buy it now is a good price but the reserve is set lower yet..

Say what you will (actually, you know about that whole "not saying anything nice" thing) but it's bid higher than my Duster which is....how can I say......more "conventional"

I find that irritating...lol

overkill on the flames ... but still looks like a pretty solid car..... and Runner, i cant believe your duster hasnt sold yet, WTF ????

still currently bid higher than mine......with blown headgaskets.....:icon_axe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back