• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 GTX and R/T vent windows

carterafb

Local time
11:19 AM
Reaction score
Was going through some of my glass stash and was wondering if the 68 - 70 4dr models use the same vent glass as the 67 GTXs and R/Ts

Was going through some of my glass stash and was wondering if the 68 - 70 4dr models use the same vent glass as the 67 GTXs and R/Ts
They shouldn’t, different A pillar angle.

I just tested the vent glass in some bare doors from a 69 Satellite 4 door I used to own and the vent window angles match up perfectly as they do the 67 GTX 2 door hard top I have and they seem identical, even the pivot hole locations match.

Last edited:
I just tested the vent glass in some bare doors from a 69 Satellite 4 door I used to own and the vent window angles match up perfectly as they do the 67 GTX 2 door hard top I have and they seem identical, even the pivot hole locations match.
WOW! I would never have guessed that, because the windshields are different. That is my learning experience for the day.

ALL of the 66-67 dodge B bodies use the same vent glass
This same vent glass fits 68-70 Verts, 4D sedans and station wagons
Nags # V3580-81

Last edited:
WOW! I would never have guessed that, because the windshields are different. That is my learning experience for the day.
Dodge B body
66-70 Vert w/s's are the same
66-70 w/s's are the same in 4d sedan and wagons
68-70 w/s same for a 2 dr hardtop and 2 door sedan///

Last edited:
I just looked again in my Catalog and this info is the same for Plymouth B bodies. Same W/S's and vent glass as I posted above

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Thanks for the info I would have thought the 4dr vents windows were stand alones.

Auto Transport Service
Back