• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 GTX Hemi 426 2X4 32K Fac.Race Block,Full Doc.100% Survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QTR MILE

Local time
5:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Oh Yeah, I have 1of only a few left. This car is 100% original (belts,exhaust,etc). This car is a true suv. car that has been in heated garages since new. The car 32K orig miles, PP1 Bright Red and Black Vin.Top. The car is Rust Free, Build Sheet under seat, Chrys. Historical Soc. Documented. I tried a hundred times to contact and pay Govier but never returns calls, I hear that his MO lately. Anyway the car is in original condition, not perfect but a true survivor.The car needs D/S Fender repainted(Faded, no body work), Vinyl Top and a Headliner. Runs and drives awesome. If you are interested please call me only please no know it alls or picture collectors. I know what I have. I want $75K cash not a dime less. The car is valued at $169K. Thanks, Joe (914)557-7575

Last edited:
The right person who wants the car will come and personally look at this car otherwise all the Picture Collectors will waste my time. This is the real deal!

The right person who wants the car will come and personally look at this car otherwise all the Picture Collectors will waste my time. This is the real deal!
:rolling:
If you want to sell a car, show pictures!

who would travel any distance without any clue of what they are going to look at?
what one person thinks is a dimond might be a turd to some one else!

Nice sales pitch ! It smells of a scam.. You sound like a cocky fool and to not include a picture is a joke. There are a lot of nice cars out there and to assume that yours is something that everybody wants is idiotic. I don't much care for the 67 body anyways. I guess it will stay in it's heated garage ( Also not pictured ) till the end of time !! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

I'll take it. Only problem is I made up a cashier's check for $100k so to avoid me going to the bank twice will you give me the car and the $25k change in cash?

Just before too many stones get cast and too much trash gets talked,:blahblah:...... because of Joe's "Anti-Bullshit Style" of listing this rare car like this to avoid "Jokers, Clowns and Cons". I want to step up to his Defense...... He is a very nice Guy and has a very, very nice Car, ....He is REAL, the car is LEGIT, and it IS EVERYTHING it is suppose to be, (I've seen it), ....this is NOT A SCAM, ....It's just the finest all original, un-restored, 67 Hemi GTX left on the Planet !,:pop eyed tongue: plain and simple,......so talk all the **** you want, but there are a few of us out here who know better.......He just doesn't want to waste anyones time and doesn't want anyone wasting his. I don't blame him and can Respect that in a Man,...... A buyer for a car of this caliber is as Rare as the car it's self, and Joe knows this,......He is just weeding out the "Goof Balls" from the "Get Go".

Joe, Hope to see you and the GTX in mid January,....Billy;)

My .02 is one or two quick quality pictures wouldn't hurt. I also can appreciate the frustration in dealing with tire kickers and parts handlers at swap meets so I will cut Joe some slack.

I understand about the tire kickers ,but if I could afford it. I would like to see a pic before I took the time energy and the money to go poss half way across the country to look at it in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back