• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 GTX - red/black w/matching numbers - needs restoration - parts car available

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedcitycycle

Local time
8:42 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a red 67 GTX for sale. It's very original with mostly original paint. Still has original exhaust. Needs quarters repaired. Some rust in front fenders. One small 4" hole in passenger floorboard. All other boards are great including trunk floor. Overall a good car to restore. All parts are here. Matching numbers 440/auto. All the exclusive GTX parts are present. Has NOT been disassembled. I also have a rust free 67 Belvedere with all the good body parts needed to build the GTX including a rust free set of quarters and front fenders. I also have a later model 440/auto with 65,000 miles on it if you wanted to build the Belvedere also. The GTX has a good Indiana title. The parts car came from Georgia and does not include a title but I will provide a bill of sale. The GTX has been sitting since 1978 and is not currently running, but is not locked up and was running when parked. I am not interested in trades and can store inside for a short time. Asking $8000 for GTX or $11,500 for all of it. Several photos available but too large to include here. PM for info.

1967 GTX photos -

Here are some pictures of the GTX and parts car that I have for sale. Details in previous post. GTX reduced.jpgReduced size belvedere front shot.jpgreduced size belvedere quarter.jpg

Change your mind on trades let me know I'm trying to move a corvette and pick up a 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back