• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 gtx

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugnutx2

Local time
9:59 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm taking pictures today and will post ASAP. It's a real 1967 GTX, old school build,black painted top, blue body, white interior, auto on the column, all jives with fender tag. NOM, now has a great sounding 1964 426 wedge with 440 heads and torker,headers, Accel dual point, 3:91 rear, new BFG's on new Wheel Vintique magnums, new fuel tank and carpet.The car has small rust in pass floor board and top of torsion bar cross member area, usual rust in rear quarters, drivers fender has a big dent. I just picked up some NICE rust free sheet metal parts which include: drivers fender, pass door, deck lid, torsion bar cross member, Canadian Made full length half quarter skins. Also comes with a titled 1967 stripped satellite body shell that was originally a 383 4 speed. This is a cool car to build and not worry about originality $9000 OBO, located in Jefferson City, MO 65101 PM for phone # Thanks!

Last edited:
Is the car still for sale?
YES, and the price is not firm! I found a car I'm hopefully going to buy , so I'm open to reasonable offers, backed up with a deposit or better yet, cash in person.

IMAG0505.jpgIMAG0506.jpgIMAG0508.jpg
PICS...PICS...PICS
Where are the Pics?

- - - Updated - - -

Front.jpgpassenger.jpgDriver.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

These will have to work for now, I'm working a lot of O/T and won't be on computer till Friday nights. If you need more info on the car or parts send a PM for my phone # and we'll have a real conversation. Thanks

thats my dream car..a blue 67 gtx..wish i had the room for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back