• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 Hemi 4-speed GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

6769Mopars

Local time
9:56 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Plymouth GTX - Original J-code with original 426 hemi; 4-speed.

My very original J-code GTX with all numbers consistent with the fender tag. Even the twin Carter carbs match and are very likely original. A dealer would call this hemi GTX "numbers matching". Just over 49,000 miles on the odometer which I believe is accurate. The car is stunning and is beautifully finished in QQ1 Dark Red Metallic with black interior. Asking $89,500 or best offer. I am very negotiable.

I have a broadcast (build) sheet, the Certicard, the Chrysler Historical report and other documentation. Everything is consistent with the fender tag. Contact me for more photos of this fantastic hemi car.

GTX is located near Tampa, Florida.

Would like to trade for a nicely restored 68 or 69 Dart GTS 383 or 340 4-speed w buckets, console and documentation. Originality is very important to me.

Pictures:

http://s16.photobucket.com/user/rjslaney/library/GTX Pictures - Recent?sort=3&page=1

Passenger Side.jpg

1967 Plymouth GTX - Original J-code with original 426 hemi; 4-speed.

My very original J-code GTX with all numbers consistent with the fender tag. Even the twin Carter carbs match and are very likely original. A dealer would call this hemi GTX "numbers matching". Just over 49,000 miles on the odometer which I believe is accurate. The car is stunning and is beautifully finished in QQ1 Dark Red Metallic with black interior. Asking $84,500 or best offer. I am very negotiable.

I have a broadcast (build) sheet, the Certicard, the Chrysler Historical report and other documentation. Everything is consistent with the fender tag. Contact me for more photos of this fantastic hemi car.

GTX is located near Tampa, Florida.

Would like to trade for a nicely restored 68 or 69 Dart GTS 383 or 340 4-speed w buckets, console and documentation. Originality is very important to me.

Pictures:

http://s16.photobucket.com/user/rjslaney/library/GTX Pictures - Recent?sort=3&page=1

View attachment 354920

Price has been reduced to $84,500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back