• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Plymouth Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

19smokey570

Local time
2:18 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
005.jpg008.jpg001.jpg010.jpg011.jpg012.jpg013.jpg016.jpg018.jpg
1967 Plymouth Satellite
Kieth Black - 184 quench dome pistons
speed pro chrome moley rings
clevitte bearings
speed pro high volume oil pump
Mopar performence 509 lift purple cam
452 cast heads
Edelbrock performer RPM springs
Edelbrock performer intake
Mighty Demon 750 carb
Pro Billet dist
Mopar performence ignition
TTI X-pipe with dynomax mufflers
BE Cool aluminum radiator with twin electric fans

Tremec TKO 500 5-speed - McCleod 10.5 street twin clutch
Shurgrip 8.75 rearend with 4.56 gear
P.S.T. front susp with swaybar
Mopar rear spring relocation kit 3inch inside
SSBC front and rear disc brakes
Much More !!!!!!
$14,500.00 OBO004.jpg

Sweet car, is this the same car that was sold a year or so ago? Looks like a lot of car for the price, GLWS.

someones gonna get a great car...can't take her w/you?

Ok!!!!! My heart just sank........ Good luck Don. How bout that number I was asking about? Send it in a pm please. I wish things were different I would buy that back in a heart beat!!!!!!!!!

That's a bad moon unit!!I feel for both of you guys.I got to ride sideways in it,oh the memories....

any chance you will fix the heater before selling? I just have this thing about not paying good money for a car without a working heater.
besides that I love the car.

that car's TOO SWEET for someone on here not to buy it and keep in the FBBO family...don't send it into foster care!!

I drove 6 hours to buy a 67 satellite coupe 440 automatic in new York from WEBEAUTOS I talked to the guy the night before told him I was coming to find out he sold it a hour before I got there man I was disappointed my fault I should have sent him a down payment it was SWEET just like this both cars remind me of the SILVER BULLET hows this thing run with the 5 speed & 4.56 gears how many miles on the motor hows the undercarriage the clutch I don't care about a dam heater LOL ive been looking for 1 for a while now I love that year that's a very SWEET MOPAR.

Come on out and take it for a ride..This car hooks up.... The motor runs great the tremec 5-speed is the best.. It's just pull it out take it to the county road and lite it up...
No drag strip runs on it. Just fun summer rides...

YEA I was following it on E BAY the bid was at $6.600 I sat down to dinner got back on here & looked it up on E BAY it was GONE well congrats on the sale whoever got it got themselves a SWEET 67 hope you got a decent $ for it like the old saying goes YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE.

She's going down south to Tennessee.I haven't met her yet but I already love her.

- - - Updated - - -
I PROMISE TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER
thanx 19smokey570

Last edited:
I'll take care of plymouth 67.I know he's having a ruff time.

Curt I'll check on that 68 Belvie this weekend for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back