• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 R/T Trunk Lid Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLB2021

Local time
12:32 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for an original trunk lid emblem for a '67 R/T. The Part Number is 2839637.
If at all possible I'd like to find one that isn't pitted, or otherwise damaged. Faded paint(red & black) isn't a big deal, but pitting is, usually making the emblem unusable.
Year One and Classic have reproductions, however they're too thick and they don't sit far enough into the garnish molding, so instead of being flush they stand proud of the molding face.
Right up front, I'm located in Canada so PayPal is my preferable way of paying.
Hopefully someone on the Forum has one sitting in their tool box, or even an NOS one still in the original wrapping would be great, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that!!

What I have to offer.

1967 R-T emblem (1).JPG

Hi there.

My InBox shows two emails from you but when I try to bring them up I get a message saying they don't exist. Can you please resend everything that you've already sent along.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back