• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 Right hand side fender indicator signal light

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyBoyGTX

Local time
3:07 AM
Reaction score
Looking for either NOS or excellent used RH fender indicator signal light. Complete housing with light and lense. If needed I can buy a set, but right now just need the right hand side. Send me a message if you can help. Prefer a correct 67 version and not the later 68+ style.

What's the difference between 67 and 68-69?

What's the difference between 67 and 68-69?
The lens has a slot in it if he is referring to a Bullet Turn signal which also went into early '68 models...

Last edited:
Looking for either NOS or excellent used RH fender indicator signal light. Complete housing with light and lense. If needed I can buy a set, but right now just need the right hand side. Send me a message if you can help. Prefer a correct 67 version and not the later 68+ style.
Check with member Tony George I bought a nos rs from him I think he said he had 2

This is for a 1967 Plymouth that I need this for.....GTX or Satellite from what we have here. And yes the 68 version has that slot in the lense and of course the reproductions are copied after the 68 style.
Ive been talking to Tony in Florida and no luck. Hoping someone has a nice set they can spare.

This style?

1706931091359.png

Thats the current reproduction they sell. If you look closely you can see the slot in the lenses. The real 67 ones dont have that slot.

K. Other than that, they are that bullet style?

Sounds like that "needle in the haystack" part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back