• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 satellite body project or parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugnutx2

Local time
6:45 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm parting a 1967 satellite body, it's mostly complete, but the engine and trans are long gone. P.M with needs. Thanks!

Last edited:
I am needing a rear passenger quarter panel, as in the whole thing from trunk line down. If you end up partin it out let me know. Thanks

I may cut it up, not sure yet, if I do I'll be using the rockers and trunk drop offs. Do you also need these pieces? I assume you'd be coming to pick up in person? Thanks, Dave

IMAG0420.jpgIMAG0421.jpg

Body ain't sellin' so I'll be cutting it up soon. Let me know what you need

0517131259e.jpg
Here is a pic of my lack of quarter panel. I am needing the panel from door to tail, trunk line down. I do not need trunk extensions or wheel house. How much would you want for the rear passenger quarter?

quarter

View attachment 120912
Here is a pic of my lack of quarter panel. I am needing the panel from door to tail, trunk line down. I do not need trunk extensions or wheel house. How much would you want for the rear passenger quarter?
Probably $100, I don't know how much good it'll do you though. The quarter has the typical rust down low and will need a half skin or some patches made? I'll know more when I get back home. Thanks, Dave

If you can get me a pic or two of the quarter I would appreciate it. Thanks

Do you have the drivers side lock pillar filler?

I think the body shell is sold? I still have all the loose trim and interior parts.

Do you have the rear tail lights & bezels?

- - - Updated - - -

What parts do you have? Do you have Tail light, seats, and door panels

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have Tail light parts, front & Rear seats?

Just got back in town and am going out to inventory parts, I know I have GTX and Satellite door panels, some are black and some are white. I have both bucket seats, rear seat and also the large plastic bezel that goes over the top of the back seat, that reads satellite. I'll check on tail light bezels and lenses and update post soon. Thanks!

The rubber that fits here
IMAG0178_zps5bfb5b9a.jpg
Sorry I don't have, the rubber pieces on this car are missing or not in good condition. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

trunk.jpgRear.jpgpassenger.jpgInterior2.jpgInterior1.jpgFront.jpgFender.jpgDriver.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I cleaned up the shell and took some more pictures today. This is a pretty nice body shell with: excellent trunk, rockers, rear floors, front inner fenders and 26 " radiator support, the front pass floor has been replaced and they did a very nice job, driver quarter had some work behind wheel and still needs little on the lip, pass quarter is usable and will need patched, I have a good windshield that goes with, previous owner was building a race car, so pass side has a factory made sub frame connector welded in place, but they quit before doing the drivers side, 8 3/4 housing and axles in place, but pumpkin is gone, vin still attached with clear title. I was going to cut up, but after looking it over today have changed my mind, this is a very usable shell.

You can buy new pillar seals reasonable. Especially considering what condition most used are in. Just a thought.

I'll check Saturday and post the results, sorry about putting that off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back