• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Charger 383/4Speed for sale! 1 of 259

Not surprising. He joined FBBO, solely to sell his "beloved" (obviously), owned for three years (and did nothing to), second owner (third if you include the barn), complete (except for the rusted away steel), 1 of 259 (maybe), 1968 Charger.
He enlarged his viewing audience on Ebay and did not intend to reach a buyer here.
Popped back in this morning and didn't bother to answer questions.
Shucky gee darn.

MV5BMTc3NTM4NTMwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjM1Mjg4NA@@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I have had the car for 3 years and bought it from the original owners
I am selling my beloved 1968 Charger 383/4speed. 1 of 259 built. Auction ends soon! I have had the car for 3 years and bought it from the original owners. It needs restoration, but is complete. It was in their barn for over 30 years!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-Dodge-Charger-/222773577512?roken=cUgayN&soutkn=PRuoeG via @eBay

It's so beloved that the car has sat on the trailer for three years?

I have a feeling that he was so dashingly anxious to flip his dashing new score that Dash dashed right out to take pictures before he unloaded it off the trailer.

s-l1600.jpg

...and no pictures of the dash.

A 4bbl 383 4spd would be a 1 of 259 and factory air would make it fairly unique but the documentation hasn't been proven.

On Dasher on dancer on prancer and vixen...

Auto Transport Service
Back