• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Charger 383/4Speed for sale! 1 of 259

One stinking picture? Bid over 15K now. Who commits to that kind of money based on pix, much less just one?
The same guy who will be complaining that he got ripped off after buying a rusted out car like that one on Ebay.

I like restoring classics cars as much as anyone but that car needs absolutely everything replaced. That's probably why it is in the condition it is. It just slowly rots farther away because the cost and labor to restore it far out ways what a totally restored one would sell for. The seller probably made the calculations and said no way. Sad to see such a cool car that far gone.

Just my thoughts

Last edited:
Funny he hasn't been back. Only the one time. Has two different addresses. He probably will take the down-payment and run.

Funny he hasn't been back. Only the one time. Has two different addresses. He probably will take the down-payment and run.
Looks like he checked in on Sunday at 5:30am.....saw some comments and legged it. :lol:

Another low-life peddling crap.
flipper090720_250.jpg

All chargers are great in my opinion, but as far as it being rare who cares... It's really just a 383 car, slant 6 Chargers were probably pretty rare too... that's a good one for the phallicly-challenged guys that like to puff up their chest and brag that their stuff is the coolest...

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back