• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Charger: Budget bomber build

Really nice work on all of the patches and repairs:thumbsup:.

Got the car back home and cleaned up the doors/fenders I had sitting in the corner. I was a little bored and I wanted to see it look more whole (and I needed the space) so I hung the doors/fenders. Both doors are 1969 doors...I really love the patina'd F6 green paint on that right door...

I'm not sure where to go next on this Charger. I have another 1968 Charger build ahead of this one. Part of me wants to install an AMD 1970 taillight panel and then install all the 1970 parts I've been stock piling. Ive collected 3 grills, a super nice/solid front fenders/hood, nice reupholstered seats and door panels, etc. Since I have another 1968 in the works, this one will probably either be cloned to a 1970 or I may sell it...in the mean time, I'm going to just push it in the corner while I think on it

IPqUQtkh.jpg

8DbgC39h.jpg

IqXeZH6h.jpg

tQNbXzgh.jpg

HneFGHYh.jpg

This Charger has been sitting in the corner for too long (since September!!). Between working fulltime, my 5 kids activities , and getting back into parting out modern SRT8's I've been busy. I finally tossed some suspension underneath the Charger, unstacked the shop. and hauled it in for its VIN inspection. I always do that as soon as I get a car...I just got distracted I guess.

IhLnW9Ch.jpg

dnwEKIah.jpg

You are doing a great job making progress on all of them! I need some inspiration to get going on my projects and seeing what you have accomplished is helping me get moving on mine!

Auto Transport Service
Back