• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Charger H code body on frame jig, AMD panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasRoadRunner68

Local time
2:39 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Considering building a different car. I have a 68 H code car on a frame jig built using the 521 restorations blueprints. 3/16” tubing vs 1/8”, so it was built pretty stout. Has trailer jacks welded on to allow you to level the jig. The car needs most of the panels replaced. 3 of 4 frame rails are solid. The driver side needs replacement or patching. Driver a pillar has some rust, but a donor a pillar is included. Rockers are solid. No fender tag or front clip. Needs the works from AMD. Body numbers match. No rear end. I have the brand new AMD 68 tail panel, an AMD roof skin, the passenger quarter panel, and front driver frame rail. Clear blue Tx title.

Was thinking of asking $8500. Is that reasonable in todays market? I have nearly 2k in new AMD sheet metal along with the frame jig.

90A94D78-B6D3-4A06-B569-8F74DC7DB591.jpeg AE324486-2918-4C95-BE19-F8832D1CE14E.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you have the motor? What transmission was in the car. Is it column shift or floor shift with console? Do you have all the interior parts? Need a complete list of part's that come with car. Thanks, interested.

Finish it.

if you lost interest #s restoration than maybe go wild with it tubbed with a blown big block.

If it has a title and everything I’d say $8500 isn’t too crazy.

Do you have the motor? What transmission was in the car. Is it column shift or floor shift with console? Do you have all the interior parts? Need a complete list of part's that come with car. Thanks, interested.
It was a floor shift auto. And no, I do not have the interior or any of the drivetrain. It’s a shell with a clean title. No fender tag, no build sheet, no trim. In todays market I doubt you’ll find a complete 68-70 charger, rusty or not, with a title, $2,400 in AMD sheetmetal (pretax) and a frame jig for $8500.

I might keep it and just build the body how I want it and go total resto mod with it.

Thank you for a reply. Just finished a 69 roadrunner. 5 and half year project. Interior part's missing was a nightmare to find. Like dash pad and other assorted pieces. Wish you luck on finishing the car. Blue.

$8500 might be a bit light, it would sell for sure for that much. I look at it this way: I probably wouldn't sell it for that much but pretty sure I would buy it for that much.

$8500 might be a bit light, it would sell for sure for that much. I look at it this way: I probably wouldn't sell it for that much but pretty sure I would buy it for that much.
It’s a shell that needs almost everything. If I buy the 70 I might slowly work on this and just do the mini tubs, USCT chassis stiffening kit, full subframe connectors and maybe put something more modern in it with a 6 speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back