• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 charger project 3800 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmendy

Reaction score
Contact seller
400 delivery fee to Carlisle mopar show if you are headed that way in a few weeks!!!

68 charger project with very nice grille and complete dash....car is rough but fairly complete.
solid roof but will need frame and floor work.
good base for a custom special project.
this is a console a/c car
still has console and a/c set up....has back seat and one 70s style bucket...
very nice steering wheel.
originally 318 car, currently has 360 that I do not believe is running despite the previous owner telling me he wanted to keep the engine.
car is located in lorain, ohio near Cleveland.
IF YOU WANTE A RUNNING DRIVING CHARGER FOR THIS PRICE, PLEASE DON'T EVEN LOOK AT THE PICS IN THE PHOTOBUCKET..BUT IF YOU WANT A PROJECT CAR OR PARTS CAR, PLEASE LOOK.
NO TITLE, BILL OR SALE ONLY
3800 OR BEST OFFER
http://s972.photobucket.com/user/garymendy/library/bronze 68 charger?sort=3&page=1
CAR WILL BE A ROLLER (WITH TIRES THAT HOLD AIR/STEERER AND WE WILL HELP YOU LOAD IT.

Do Not Post email addresses or Phone Numbers in posts

Last edited by a moderator:
any interest in this car....no longer can deliver to Carlisle but certainly can to the mopar nats in Columbus..
any interest out there/??????

do you still have the 68 charger and is there a title?

yes, the car is still available...
There is no title, although there are certainly ways of obtaining one..

This car needs to be purchased or it will be parted..

Please contactd me if interested

interested

yes, the car is still available...
There is no title, although there are certainly ways of obtaining one..

This car needs to be purchased or it will be parted..

Please contactd me if interested

how can I contact you? I'm new on this site and aware you cant post email addresses and cell phone numbers?? can you help me out here thanks..

this car is being parted..let me know what you need..also still available to buy as package or shell..lmk

I see this car has dark green interior what shape are front n rear door pads

I need the rear quarter vinyl top trim pieces. Do you still have them?

sure would be interested if it had a title, but im done doing paperwork for cars again ( had to obtain titles on 3 cars before and each had to be done differently ) ....

its just takes up to much time and a pain at times to do ..... IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back