• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 Coronet 2 door rear quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

68CORONETRT

Local time
8:18 AM
Reaction score
Hi. I have to have my panel beater to decide/advise whether I need a new full left side quarter or just a skin. I see the AMD full quarter is "discontinued". Does anyone have available a full quarter if required - if so, is it a part out, NOS or a new one? If not does anyone know of anyone making one? Cheers everyone!

I have a tail panel just in case that you need it

Hi. I have to have my panel beater to decide/advise whether I need a new full left side quarter or just a skin. I see the AMD full quarter is "discontinued". Does anyone have available a full quarter if required - if so, is it a part out, NOS or a new one? If not does anyone know of anyone making one? Cheers everyone!
The 69 full quarter is the same panel with the exception of the rectangle marker light hole. The hole can easily be filled in with a piece of metal, welded shut, and then a round hole cut with a hole saw for the 68 marker light. The 69 panels are still available through AMD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back