• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 coronet 440 sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance you have the passenger side male end seat belt with retractor? Needs to be this style (my drivers side version)

IMG_3733.jpeg

The retractors look nothing like the one in the picture. And ive got them in my driver until i can find my black ones. Thanks for asking

Parting out very solid car Im keeping hood, deck lid, tail panel, ac-heater box, dash harness, rear bumper, fenders, floors.
Would trade blue interior seats, seat belts, arm rests for black pieces that would fit a hardtop.
Selling most everything else trim, frame rails, torsion support, doors, glass, 26 inch radiator support, fender aprons, K-frame, 8-3/4 housing, lots of other good stuff.
Id like to price all this stuff butt its hard to gauge. Tell me what a fair price is and well make a deal. Not looking to make a fortune just recoupe a little money and not scrap good parts. Be patient guys i can only work on it on weekends and ship the following weekend. Car is in NE Oklahoma

View attachment 1267328 View attachment 1267329 View attachment 1267330 View attachment 1267331 View attachment 1267332 View attachment 1267333 View attachment 1267334 View attachment 1267335 View attachment 1267336 View attachment 1267337
I am interested in the front window stops, are they still available

Do you have the hook for the bumper jack?

If they are attached to the door? Im sure they are. Still have complete doors.
Sorry been super busy with holiday and last weekend the wifes car got stolen. Ill get those parts soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back