• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Coronet 500 Project

Not sure about your neck of the woods but around Southern Arizona there are virtually no A-Bodies at shows. I have been posting on the A-Body site and asking questions about factory OEM Duster info. It seems that the A-Body guys are a bit different than B-Body guys. There seems to be a lot more support and camaraderie with the B-Body guys and they seem to care more about how these cars came out of the factory. It may be because if you make your A-Body factory it is still not worth any where near as much as a B-Body so that may be some it. The A-Body guys are more interested in upgrading and putting in big blocks. Just something that I have noticed over the last few months.

this is awesome to see that she is so willing to get in it and do the work. your a awesome dad and your wife must be a special lady good luck on the project

Not sure about your neck of the woods but around Southern Arizona there are virtually no A-Bodies at shows. I have been posting on the A-Body site and asking questions about factory OEM Duster info. It seems that the A-Body guys are a bit different than B-Body guys. There seems to be a lot more support and camaraderie with the B-Body guys and they seem to care more about how these cars came out of the factory. It may be because if you make your A-Body factory it is still not worth any where near as much as a B-Body so that may be some it. The A-Body guys are more interested in upgrading and putting in big blocks. Just something that I have noticed over the last few months.
I'm on FABO too and it is a different crowd. Most A bodies don't carry the same weight as 440 Coronets, unless its an original 340 or 383. FABO has more threads on EFI which has helped me on the Coronet.

Went to clean up the Coronet for a Cars and Coffee and found overspray from the Duster on it. I can’t imagine how in the hell that happened. I parked it all the way down the hill when we were spraying. That crap can go a long way. Time for some clay bar and buffing I guess. Sigh.

@coronet68mx

If you ever get to Mexico City area you have to stop here and tell Joey I said hi! I grew up with him in New York state and he moved there to "retire" and opened another pizza place!

Lib. José Manuel Zavala 90, Sta Cruz de la Paz, 37738 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico

pizzaguy Lib. José Manuel Zavala 90, Sta Cruz de la Paz, 37738 San M…

That would be a hoot!
My wife and i want to go again Being there a year ago for a fancy weeding, beautiful San Miguel, about 3 1/2 hours from here,
images (20).jpeg

Got to rent a LS3 Camaro SS this week. I really don't like the feel of GM cars but boy that thing would run.... and had all the gadgets. The heads up display and radar warning system was nice in a car you can't see out of :)

Gave the Coronet some love this morning and took it for Coffee at the corner store..... before the mud thawed out...

DSC_0226.jpg DSC_0227.jpg DSC_0236.jpg DSC_0239.jpg

I dig it. However, some of your brethren may question your sanity for taking such a beauty out in those road conditions. Especially, for the level of your restoration.

What road conditions, this is Arizona it is a dry snow.... The roads are bare and there is no such thing as salt, just wait till this sun comes out. It is gone 6 hours later :). This was way better than getting caught in the rain!

Auto Transport Service
Back