• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Coronet with a wing.......

I have same Affliction. But trying to keep it like Mopar made it. Not a option id have checked tho. Or this color.

16098850485754057657278939792541.jpg

Love the big fat white lettered tires, slotted mags,and the shackles on that Cuda! That's how muscle cars looked when I was a kid! Cool stuff!

Not a big fan of Go Wings, but I LOVE Gull Wings, especially on E bodies!

5E0C48CE-B817-4065-8863-155EAE5314BE.jpeg

I bought a Go Wing back in 1989, maybe 1990 for my '68 Coronet R/T. To this day it's still in the box. Just didn't look right to me especially since the '68 through '70 Coronets and Chargers already have the sweep built into the end of the trunk lid. Seemed too much for the car. BUT that's my opinion. Like some have stated, all different tastes for different people.

What about some a**hole that's going to take an all original paint, top and interior 1971 Charger SE, 1 of 174 383 4-speed pistol grip, buckets console car, with strato-vent and A36 3.55 sure grip/max cool package, CRT7 Leather bucket seats in Chestnut and drill holes in the trunk lid to add a luggage rack!!!??? What kind of insanity is THAT??!!

Likely someone who wishes the luggage rack was factory installed so he didn't have to do it himself.

Auto Transport Service
Back