• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Dodge Charger For Sale. It is a solid car ready for restore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SublimeArmyguy

Local time
9:23 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I do not have to sale this car. I have been accumulating all the good stuff for this car. I have new amd rear fenders, trunk pan and rear valance. The rest of the car is rust free has original floor paint under carpet. Was a small block 3 speed auto on the column. I have a new column w/o shifter. Correct bucket seats and center console. Have a date correct 8 3/4 posi rear end. Grill is complete good for a driver. Car rolls and can be moved. No engine or tranny in car. I have a 883 manual transmission no bell housing or a big block 727 trans. The manual trans is gently used the automatic needs rebuilt. This car has alot of potential. Entertaining offers. Car is located in Northern Utah. Garage kept. Have clean clear Utah title. Will upload pictures soon.

1968 Dodge Charger For Sale. It is a solid car ready to restore!

I do not have to sale this car. I have been accumulating all the good stuff for this car. I have new amd rear fenders, trunk pan and rear valance and gas tank. The rest of the car is rust free has original floor paint under carpet. Was a small block 3 speed auto on the column. I have a new column w/o shifter. Correct bucket seats and center console. I have alot of new parts for the interior aswella s 2 rally gauge sets. Have a date correct 8 3/4 posi rear end. Grill is complete good for a driver. Car rolls and can be moved. No engine or tranny in car. I have a 883 manual transmission no bell housing or a big block 727 trans. The manual trans is gently used the automatic needs rebuilt. This car has alot of potential. Entertaining offers. Car is located in Northern Utah. Garage kept. Have clean clear Utah title. Will upload pictures soon.
Per the rules I have to list an asking price. Depending on what parts you want to come with it. 11,000 to 16,000.

Need to list an asking price per the rules.

2 post no photos:worthless_thread:if your trying to sell it you may want to post photos:eusa_think:

And you need an asking price.

Thanks Elk. I Archery Elk hunt out here got a nice 410 bull last fall.

Typical? If so you are close to the Pope & young record. Would love to see some pics. of that bull.

So is the car together..the body I mean with the new parts installed?

Yes my bull was very Symetrical.
Photos of the car.... Coming soon! I hope most of you know what a 68 Charger looks like. The new AMD rear fenders the trunk pan new gas tank and rear valance have not been installed yet. The car has the windshield removed it is gone was rock chipped. The hood, grill, front fenders, driver door, both bumpers are off the car but included. Car is in black primer for the most part. Has the darg green interior needs to be restored. This car looks like it was parked in a car port back in the day as the only real rust is the rear wheel wells and truck pan and valance. This car has been in storage for over 10 years.

Photos of the car.... Coming soon! I hope most of you know what a 68 Charger looks like. The new AMD rear fenders the trunk pan new gas tank and rear valance have not been installed yet. The car has the windshield removed it is gone was rock chipped. The hood, grill, front fenders, driver door, both bumpers are off the car but included. Car is in black primer for the most part. Has the darg green interior needs to be restored. This car looks like it was parked in a car port back in the day as the only real rust is the rear wheel wells and truck pan and valance. This car has been in storage for over 10 years.

Any photos yet?

I'm quite sure everyone reading this forum knows what a 68 Charger looks like, but not what your 68 Charger looks like.

Doesn't sound like he's too interested in selling it! Two weeks and no pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back