• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 dodge charger project

Status
Not open for further replies.

str8blkj01

Local time
8:22 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
9500 or best offer

Here it is folks, the mother of all Mopars! Don't pass up this chance to own a true piece of Mopar history........a 75% restored 68 Charger XP Car NOT XS......ITS A CLONE yes a 68 Charger one year only option car thats 75% complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1968 Dodge Charger R/T CLONE
org 318/904
a/c p/s p/w low option car

Please feel free to ask any questions, I have tried to explain everything about the car and included some pictures and have tons more just shoot me a email and ill get them to you.There is a very very low reserve on this auction for a 68 Charger. I have included pictures from different years...JUST FYI THE PICTURES SHOW THE CAR ROLLING AND MOVING THERE IS NO DRIVETRAIN OR SUSPENSION INCLUDED I JUST WANTED ALL TO SEE WHAT THE CAR LOOKED LIKE WHEN IT WAS DRIVING AROUND.

Let me start by saying that I am a private Mopar nut and not a dealer.....I have a few other Mopars. The ONLY REASON I am considering selling this car due to the military is downsizing and after 12 yrs my number is up so my cars need to go.. It pains me to even consider this.......but I have to think about that long term. That said, I will not give the car away. I know what it's worth and what I paid for it last year. If you are a tire-kicker, a dealer looking to consign/store/list and sell my car, a dreamer who can't wire me the money........please don't call or email. The car will not leave my driveway until I am paid in full via a cashiers check (from a nationally recognized bank, and yes, I will call the bank on the validity of the check) or a wire into my bank account or cash(if paypal add fees). I need a real buyer who wont yank my chain. I welcome ANY questions from qualified buyers! Once the funds are cleared, I will release the car. I mean no disrespect, but I have been down this road PLENTY of times because I have bought and sold many collector Mopars. I can not ship the car for you, but I would be happy to work with your shipper of choice to get the car to you The car is for sale locally and so I reserve the right to end the listing a any time.

Now that all the "fun stuff" is out of the way, let's talk about the car.

History/Documentation: I have had this car for over 8 yrs now.It was org red but when i got it it was orange and then I spent over 6500 on the yellow and black paint job you seen here. I have over 15k in this car but now I tired of seeing it in the garage it needs to get on the road..

This car was at several Spring/Fall fling events and it went to a speical private casting car for Fast and Furious movie(it wasnt in it but it was at the casting call for the movie) It was also featured in Members Ride Via Mopar Muscle can post that pic as well.I have hundreds of photos on this car from day of purchase till now.

This is a almost fully restored car.

Front windshield is new but all other windows are org good and complete.Chrome all around is redone.The only thing i would change is the outside door handles...They didnt take that good but new repops are under 50 bucks now i think.

Restoration/Paint/Body: This is a almost restored car.It has some small scratches and dings from being in a garage and moved twice since I have owned it.It is painted with top banana yellow and a gross black roof and gloss black rear strip NO Sticker PAINT. It has some issues here and there will need a full wash/wax buffing again been in a garage for yrs. It has painted indents on the hood. No outside mirror or antenna. Engine bay will just need acouple spots touched up with paint which im including the rest of the paint from the Paint Shop(its about a couple quarts left. This car was great and only needed minor rust repair on driver rear quarter,pass 4x8 piece on pan .I still have the org piece taken off yrs ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All org parts are there,all chrome is org.The one year only grill is complete and working headlights. Org tail lights rechromed

Interior: The interior only has a brand new dash pad great 95% condition done dash pads in blk. No gauge cluster NO SEATS,CONSOLE UPPER OR LOWER DOOR PANELS.Comes with a brand new headliner and carpet in blk. Has brand new sill plates and rear package tray from yr-1. Has repoped front and rear arm rests and re chromed arm rest bases... Still has good chrome floor shifter installed and there is no column or steering wheel... Has all new locks and keys.comes with a brand new alarm from viper,also a complete b/e mopar 2 1/2 exhaust kit from headers back used for mock up.Comes with tons of misc stuff for the car

Driveline:There is no current drivetrain in the car.......

Suspension: It comes with a org k-frame,sway bars and torsion bars and brand new Maninci Racing Super Stock Springs..... NO BRAKES,BOOSTER,GAS TANK, SUSPENSION PARTS AT ALL.IT SITS ON JACK STANDS.... And if won will need to be picked up onto a trailer......

It comes with a complete ready to go Painless wiring Harness already done cant get an easier than that......just plug it up and go. The firewall only has the wiper motor and blower motor nothing else is on it.
1968 Dodge Charger Protouring Project

75% Complete:

Car is painted yellow with a blk hardtop and trunk and hood stripes.

The Good:
paint is good with small scratches and garage bumps and rubs.
New Super Stock Leaf springs installed
New Headliner in blk
Newer Chrome
New Front windshield
Org Back and door glass

The Bad:
Missing front upper control arms with spindles
Missing rear end
Missing Brake Master Cylinder
Missing Gas Tank
All weather strip
Needing new outside Door handles
Steering column and wheel
Trans
Driveshaft
Brakes(Complete)

This car is great and almost complete.Was a complete car alittle while ago and now a protouring car project.Needing to sale quick due to family issues.

I have tons of pictures from when i bought it till first resto and now.I have owned this car for over 8 yrs now .It is currently on a dolly and move able.

Needing full suspension minus leaf springs and drivetrain components.It has no major body damage work done

Priced to Sell Fast

One of a kind very rare car.

Bill of sale IM NOT A DEALER!

I CAN GET YOU A SHIPPING QUOTE WORLDWIDE OR WORK WITH YOUR SHIPPING COMPANY, JUST LET ME KNOW.

CAR MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE BEING SHIPPED.

CAR IS LOCATED CA

1968 Dodge Charger

Engine: n/a

Transmission: n/a

Body: great

A/C CAR, Power steering,Power Window

Great restoration project almost done
This car is for sale locally and once someone comes and see it, the car will be sold.

A $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is due

If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything not listed is included. I reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. We reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.

Condition Disclaimer
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs

Attachments

• 100_0599.jpg
    100_0599.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 3,433
  • 100_0605.jpg
    100_0605.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 3,302
  • 100_0620.jpg
    100_0620.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 3,334
  • 100_0602.jpg
    100_0602.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 3,333
  • 100_0603.jpg
    100_0603.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 3,281
  • 100_0623.jpg
    100_0623.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 3,190
  • 100_0630.jpg
    100_0630.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 3,235
  • 100_0629.jpg
    100_0629.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 3,223
  • 100_0609.jpg
    100_0609.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 3,259
  • 100_0601.jpg
    100_0601.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 3,229
  • 100_0622.jpg
    100_0622.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 3,410
  • 100_0615.jpg
    100_0615.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 3,189
  • 100_0610.jpg
    100_0610.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 3,217
nice ride

looks real impressive car if i didnt have already a project on the go i would be keen as good luck:pimp4:

I'm guessing that diego is really San Diego??

looks like 6.1 hemi intake gaskets. where is the hemi at?

steve

hi

is this project car still for sale? how do i get in touch with you. thanks claudio

I really Like that color on that car! PM SENT!

car is still available

car is now in murrieta,ca

the hemi is gone had to pay bills.....

my cell

all the info about the car is in the first post.please read entire i am not trying to hide or scam anyone all the info is clear in the post..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back