• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Dodge Charger RT Rear Emblem Placement

Suave25

Local time
6:39 AM
Reaction score
Hello,
I have replaced my rear tail light panel on my 1968 Charger RT and unfortunately I don't have the old one to reference to for the holes (Charger & RT) Emblems. I would like to know if anyone on here would happen to have a diagram, pictures or some measurements that could help me in identifying where to drill exactly.

I thank you in advance.

Hello,
I have replaced my rear tail light panel on my 1968 Charger RT and unfortunately I don't have the old one to reference to for the holes (Charger & RT) Emblems. I would like to know if anyone on here would happen to have a diagram, pictures or some measurements that could help me in identifying where to drill exactly.

I thank you in advance.

I can go take a Pic of my '69 Tail Light Panel and R/T emblem measurements if someone with a '68 doesn't chime in ?
Just say'in...
I'm not sure of they are the same between 1968 and 1969 though because no 'Charger' emblem on my tail light panel ? just the "R/T" emblem

Hello,

I thank you in advance.
I'll try to get a good pic after work.

I'll try to get a good pic after work.
Please if you can provide the measurements of the holes and where they are supposed to be that would be awesome. I have looked at many with the emblems on and its different from one car to the next.
Thank you so much brother.

I can go take a Pic of my '69 Tail Light Panel and R/T emblem measurements if someone with a '68 doesn't chime in ?
Just say'in...
I'm not sure of they are the same between 1968 and 1969 though because no 'Charger' emblem on my tail light panel ? just the "R/T" emblem
Yeah, the 68 and 69 are totally different.

Please if you can provide the measurements of the holes and where they are supposed to be that would be awesome. I have looked at many with the emblems on and its different from one car to the next.
Thank you so much brother.
I'll see what I can do with getting measurements with emblems removed
20210930_140522.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back