• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Hemi Charger R/T - Mecum Auctions NOT MINE

Tell her she will have 4 more bowls for the dog to eat from,and she will let you buy it! Women are softies when it comes to their pets!

I would imagine that the Charger is easily going to sell for over 200 large.
should

but MoPars don't get the same respect as others brand X do
why ? I have no idea...

if it was a quilty built pro-touring/resto-mod, it would :poke:

& Yes I like it... 5" wide tires & all

Tell her she will have 4 more bowls for the dog to eat from,and she will let you buy it! Women are softies when it comes to their pets!

A stray frikkin' cat wandered into our yard in NH back in the summer of 2006 & I said if you get a cat, I want to get a Ford GT, which I did. Today, the GT is long gone, but the frikkin' cat is still here. :rolleyes:

A stray frikkin' cat wandered into our yard in NH back in the summer of 2006 & I said if you get a cat, I want to get a Ford GT, which I did. Today, the GT is long gone, but the frikkin' cat is still here. :rolleyes:
What RC is basically saying is a good pussy will out last any car.... Words to live by..

Lol,that's funny RC,get her a puppy and you can add this Charger R/T Hemi to the stable! Sounds like a win win!

Lol,that's funny RC,get her a puppy and you can add this Charger R/T Hemi to the stable! Sounds like a win win!
And if Submit makes him get rid of a car to make room for this one, I would be willing to help out and take ownership of the red Beeper.

I like the dog dish/redline setup. Only thing I would change would be wider rims and fatter tires in the rear. Something like this:

View attachment 1104911

Agreed.
https://classiccars.com/listings/view/967982/1968-dodge-super-bee-for-sale-in-arlington-texas-76001

583A8180-D5C5-4135-9D0D-C2DED7205C27.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back