• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Plymouth B body parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Kiger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys I bought this pretty much rust free 68 Satty for my road runner restoration. Pretty much the whole car minus the front fenders and cowl are going to be for sale. Doors are super nice. Nice glass. It was an AC car. Bucket seats. Let me know specific parts you may need and I will try to get you a price on them. I also have a load of brand new AMD sheet metal for 1968-1970 b bodies. Brand new drivers fender, repairable passenger fender with a new patch panel, etc. Message me. If you need B body sub structure sheet metal I probably have it.

IMG_7959.jpeg

IMG_7958.jpeg

IMG_7957.jpeg

IMG_7956.jpeg

IMG_7951.jpeg

IMG_7950.jpeg

Center ac vent shape?
Steering column shape?

Do you have the bumper hook for the jack?

How much are you asking for the grille? Mines busted..

View attachment 1499061
Let me get it here and make sure it’s really nice. I bought the car out of TN and that’s where my road runner is getting the metal work is done so the parts are all still up there. I have only seen pictures of everything. I just have to find a day to go bring a trailer loaf home

Last edited:
Center ac vent shape?
Steering column shape?
Let me get everything here and then I can give you a better description of it. I have only seen the car in pictures and went off of what my metal guy told me about everything.

Hey guys I bought this pretty much rust free 68 Satty for my road runner restoration. Pretty much the whole car minus the front fenders and cowl are going to be for sale. Doors are super nice. Nice glass. It was an AC car. Bucket seats. Let me know specific parts you may need and I will try to get you a price on them. I also have a load of brand new AMD sheet metal for 1968-1970 b bodies. Brand new drivers fender, repairable passenger fender with a new patch panel, etc. Message me. If you need B body sub structure sheet metal I probably have it.

View attachment 1498980

View attachment 1498981

View attachment 1498982

View attachment 1498983

View attachment 1498984

View attachment 1498985
By the rules of advertising here you need to include at least one priced item.

It can be an OBO if you like.

Let me get it here and make sure it’s really nice. I bought the car out of TN and that’s where my road runner is getting the metal work is being done so the parts are all still up there. I just have to find a day to go bring a trailer loaf home
Okay. Thank you. Just lemme know! They’re highway robbery for a new made one. That car is a Sport Satellite -RP, not just a RH -Satellite.

By the rules of advertising here you need to include at least one priced item.

It can be an OBO if you like.
Ok sorry. I was just letting everyone know is all. Best offer is fine. Figured I would sort of get a list together and when I get it all hauled home I would let the ones know who were interested. You can delete it if you want. I just don’t want to price a specific pet until I have it in my hands and know exactly how nice it is.

Ok sorry. I was just letting everyone know is all. Best offer is fine. Figured I would sort of get a list together and when I get it all hauled home I would let the ones know who were interested. You can delete it if you want. I just don’t want to price a specific pet until I have it in my hands and know exactly how nice it is.
It's OK....these parts cars are a tricky one....just pick one item and put a price up. It helps others understand how your pricing will be also when they inquire about parts off the car.

It's OK....these parts cars are a tricky one....just pick one item and put a price up. It helps others understand how your pricing will be also when they inquire about parts off the car.
Ok. I know a repop grill center section is $700. $300 for the grill if it’s really nice with no broken pieces.If it’s not it will be less obviously.

Last edited:
let me know on both complete bucket seat price?

thanks

Price and condition on center console. Price on complete set of headliner bows.

I'm interested in the two pieces of stainless trim that go above the door panels for the rear. I have the fronts but need both rears.
Thanks

I also need the trim that goes around the rear glass inside, interior rear window trim? (Not side glass)
Thanks

Hi there, do you happen to have any trunk drop off/trunk extension panels? New or used?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back