• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Plymouth B body parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the price and when ur body guy gets more pics please ?
I am hoping to get up there and bring it all home maybe next week. If not I am going to try to get him to get me a bunch of pictures of everything and try to determine exact condition of all parts.

I need to make sore we aren’t going to need them for my road runner before I sell them
Oh hey by all means yes make sure you do/don't need them for your car first. If you don't mind just please let me know either way. I'm in no rush as I'm just gathering parts for my build at this time anyways.
Cheers, Bob

Hoping to go up there sometime after September 5th. Have to let all this heat pass first though. Young chickens die quick if automatic generators don’t fire for some reason so I am hesitant to be very far away until it cools off a little. Sorry for the delay fellas.

I am interested in the rear headliner teeth set.
68 should be 5 pieces. 4 on the top and sides, and them one lone skinny piece that runs under the rear window.
Can you please get pics and price for that set.

Thanks,
Craig

I need pass side top of quarter by the trunk gutter

IMG_3707.jpeg

Hello, any chance you have the interior door panels and rear side interior panels? Thanks, Floyd

Hi,
Does it have all 5 pieces for the rear window headliner teeth?
Thanks,
Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back