• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Plymouth GTX 440, 4 Speed Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayfire

Local time
4:46 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1968 GTX for sale. It does not have a numbers matching engine, but it is a 69 440 block. No fender tag. Mostly complete. Does not run. Drivetrain has been pulled. It is ready for bodywork. Has rust on both lower rear quarters, trunk pan, trunk lid, lower rear window. I have $2500 in new sheet metal. Both full rear quarters, full trunk pan, both drop-offs, rear window valance, rear window corner bracing, and a rust free trunk lid. I have lots of emblems, grille is not cracked. Ready for restoration. $12K OBO. Trades considered: 67-69 Camaro, 66-67 Chevelle, GTO. Located in Dayton, Nevada. 13 miles east of Carson City.

Last edited:
3 questions, 1. is the car complete? I notice a lot of parts not under the hood.
2. Does it have a clean title, and 3. why no fender tag?

3 questions, 1. is the car complete? I notice a lot of parts not under the hood.
2. Does it have a clean title, and 3. why no fender tag?
1. The car is mostly complete. Has all the major items. I tossed all the bad parts, door panels, headliner, carpet. Pretty much pulled everything to have media blasted and start the body panel replacements. Have all the seats, actually two sets of front buckets. The original engine was pulled and this 69 just bolted in. It is pretty much the long block with the alt, power steering pump and pulleys. 2. Clean Nevada title in my name. 3. Fender tag was gone when I purchased the car. I had another 68 and it was missing the fender tag as well. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back