• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Plymouth GTX - need help!!!

Rconzo

Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score
I have a 1968 GTX since i was 16 - I am now 52. It WAS perfect until recently driving down the sunrise highway service road - guy pulled out and I went into the wall. Keep in mind it was being restored for 16 years - this was the first month I drove it. To say I am heartbroken is an understatement. Anyway I am looking for parts - specifically

Right front fender
Front and rear bumpers with spacer panels

Do you know where I may find these - I have been out of this game for a while. I would greatly appreciate any

6AC770B8-F161-4610-B104-50793FD6566E.jpeg CB6C0662-10FF-436F-B5F1-B0EF9ED9DB48.jpeg

Grille will be a hard one to get if you don't have a spare.

I just purchased repop bumpers from AMD, mine are beyond repair and rechrome. I think repop fenders are also available IF you have to go down that road.....sorry for you loss. I still drive my first car on the road and have had it 49 years....and do think about it getting smashed every time.....

I have a 1968 GTX since i was 16 - I am now 52. It WAS perfect until recently driving down the sunrise highway service road - guy pulled out and I went into the wall. Keep in mind it was being restored for 16 years - this was the first month I drove it. To say I am heartbroken is an understatement. Anyway I am looking for parts - specifically

Right front fender
Front and rear bumpers with spacer panels

Do you know where I may find these - I have been out of this game for a while. I would greatly appreciate any

View attachment 1067624 View attachment 1067625
Oh man that sucks. Try Auto Metal Direct they stamp out new fenders and they have bumpers

Auto Transport Service
Back