• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Roadrunner bench seat question

1968sublime

Local time
7:48 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

I am in need of a 1968 Roadrunner front bench seat ( no head rests) and wondering what other year cars are compatable/or same as the RR.

Thanks,

68-69-70 will all bolt in but 68 had not latches on rear of seat..69 has latches on rear of seat..70 has latches on side of seat..68 didnt have headrest..69 came with either...

roadrunner,satellite,coronet will fit..4 door doesnt fold up..

Hello,

I am in need of a 1968 Roadrunner front bench seat ( no head rests) and wondering what other year cars are compatable/or same as the RR.

Thanks,

Is the 69 back heigh of the fold half the same as the 68? I want to keep the low profile look in the interrior. I mean is the seat taller than the 68 seat or same?

Thanks

68 RR bench has latches on the seat back. At least my LA built CA car does. They are way down low and might be easily missed at first glance. No head rests on mine and the seat back is not higher than the side window (or right close to it). My 66 Belvederes do not have latches.

Is the 69 back heigh of the fold half the same as the 68? I want to keep the low profile look in the interrior. I mean is the seat taller than the 68 seat or same?

Thanks

68 and 69 b bodies used the same identical seat.

he just purchased the one out of my 68 RR, complete & near perfect for $250, he picked it up last night, great guy & cool son with him...

68`s did have headrest as an Option as found below.
http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=58
531 LH Headrest
532 RH Headrest
533 R&L Headrests
http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/images/dealerships/DealershipDataBook/1968/68_Belvedere0023.jpg

68-69-70 will all bolt in but 68 had not latches on rear of seat..69 has latches on rear of seat..70 has latches on side of seat..68 didnt have headrest..69 came with either...

roadrunner,satellite,coronet will fit..4 door doesnt fold up..

Auto Transport Service
Back