• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 to 1972 Vintage Trailer Hitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphs Rapid Transit

Local time
5:08 PM
Reaction score
Wanted

1971 to 1972 B-Body Plymouth 2Dr. after market Vintage bumper trailer hitch.

I am going to Chryslers at Carlisle can pick up there. Please Email or PM me ******Please use the Conversation feature for contact - do not post email addresses as per site rules.***********

TXS forbbodiesonly

Last edited:
If you can't find one, note that a Dakota hitch (actually a common width- 38" ? IIRC same as f150 and 72-93 D150) will fit on a 66-70 B with some slight modifications. I've got a class III that needs a slight grind and a class II that almost a direct fit on my 67 Wagon.

You just need to find one that orients to the frame horns in a workable way and has bolt holes that line up or can be worked with.

If you can't find one, note that a Dakota hitch (actually a common width- 38" ? IIRC same as f150 and 72-93 D150) will fit on a 66-70 B with some slight modifications. I've got a class III that needs a slight grind and a class II that almost a direct fit on my 67 Wagon.

You just need to find one that orients to the frame horns in a workable way and has bolt holes that line up or can be worked with.

Thanks for the input. I am looking for a period correct hitch.

Same but different.
I just took a bumper hitch off of my 63 SF and the hitch said 1963 PLYMOUTH on it. It conformed perfectly to the bumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back