• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 B body dash pads on eBay

pro-streeter

Local time
4:42 PM
Reaction score
Looking at 69 b-body (RR) dash pads on eBay. I have noticed some are ABS core and others are steel core.
In the case of steel core you are to supply the core and they will restore back to original condition. As I understand the grain in the vinyl is very close to original however not exact. Any comments on these pads would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Looking at 69 b-body (RR) dash pads on eBay. I have noticed some are ABS core and others are steel core.
In the case of steel core you are to supply the core and they will restore back to original condition. As I understand the grain in the vinyl is very close to original however not exact. Any comments on these pads would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
If this is fox out of Elpaso tx, Run! Bought one off ebay three years ago, sent my core, still waiting. thanks to paypal I got my money back but not my core.

I bought an ABS core dash pad for a 70 stang ( not sure who made it)and it was total crap. Didn't fit at all and just poorly made.

After doing some research I just bit the bullet and got a new one from Classic IIRC. Good fit and finish with some very minor trimming in the stud attachment area. I have 2 OEM cores if anyone needs them.

Thanks for the input guys. I think this guy is out of Texas so I will stay away. Does not sound like the ABS is any good either.

bought mine from BEA in Medina OH and was happy. not sure if he is still in business though. I think he was closing up shop

I bought a re-pop ABS core one from Year One a few years ago and just this summer got around to pulling it out of the box. Put it out in the sun for a few hours and the vinyl pulled away from the core. It is un-usable.

Year One (to their credit) then sent me a replacement - which did the same exact thing.

Save your pennies and send your core to Just Dashes.

Auto Transport Service
Back