• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 charger build

Bb70charger500

Local time
12:19 PM
Reaction score
This car had a bumpy start here . There's a whole thread about it . Some of you were supportive some weren't .
I understand why but all must understand I have personal issues . My wife agreed with you guys and said always buy and sell stuff. So after all dust has cleared I was able to pay the money back to the acct and I don't need to sell it . So right now I get to keep it and work on it . I truly want to finish this car.
So far I've bought a 76 440 out of an RV it's set in corner till later I have a full 4 speed conversion kit that was for my 72 I need to swap out the small block parts for big block parts .
I have some other things around from my other cars that fit this charger .
I got a set of very nice newer car seats for it. I ordered a new fender for the one that was missing and found and bought a near mint 69 grille assy witch I was missing
21647.jpeg
21879.jpeg
KIMG0539.JPG
21881.jpeg
KIMG0540.JPG
21883.jpeg
21891.jpeg
21637.jpeg
21639.jpeg
21642.jpeg

So found some work that didn't get done that's why everything looked odd they just screwed parts on to ship it

Go for it, brother! No matter how much of a mess it may see to be... it's a 69 Charger! It'll be worth it in the end. :thumbsup:

2020-dodge-charger-widebody-003.jpg

I'm thinking this color!
We've been back and forth she wants a general Lee I'm with you guys it's a bit over done .was trying to find a color was debating between a brown/gold color or this green

Or something like this

I'm liking the green better though
5442-4254-031-530x707.jpg

Glad your not giving up,one step at a time. Im happy for you and cant wait to see more.
5180++R4WLL._AC_SX355_.jpg

I respect a man who is willing to dive into that much work and has a wife who is behind him. Your a lucky man.

Just got my grille assy my brother in law picked it up in ga for me on his way to pa I'll get to look at it here in a bit

Auto Transport Service
Back