• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Charger Drip Rail

Don Ackerman

Local time
8:32 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have a closeup picture of a Charger drip rail with vynal roof at the quarter window? I am trying to figure out if the piece where the quarter window molding meets the top drip rail is overlapped and which piece is on top if they are. Mine seems to be the same size. Thanks for your help I hope this makes sense.

Hi Don:

If the 69 is identical to 68 this may help. The drip rail molding itself is one continuous piece, I think you meant the trip piece that sits on the quarter panel itself just below the quarter window. The small corner piece is identical in size there is no overlap, they simply
butt against each other. Mine is somewhat ill fitting as you can see from the photos. Sorry about the poor focus I should have not
taken the photos in such low light as the autofocus has problems without more illumination.
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2614.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back