• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Charger Interior Restoration

Faisal24

Local time
7:10 AM
Reaction score
Hey y'all!

I'm about to start restoring the interior on my 1969 Charger. I wanted to know if any of you guys have any experience with vendors that supply parts for these cars. I'm looking to replace a lot of the parts showing wear and tear (i.e. door panels, dash pad, center console top plate/trim, dash bezel etc). I've stumbled upon "yearone.com" and see that they provide a lot of these parts but couldn't find anything about the fit and finish and quality of their products. I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me source some top quality interior parts for the car. Also, if anyone has any experience or tips on restoring the interior of these cars, share the knowledge!

Here are some photos of my charger!

cd637cd5-f360-43b1-a8a0-ff352c441d22.JPG fb07be18-6661-4d56-884f-dbd166a03dc3.JPG

sorry I forgot to say welcome and sweet Charger

Legendary also will steer you in the right Color and pattern direction. They know it all.
You will pay more, but they have the best merchandise!

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back