• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Charger Project - Finding it to Restored

boandluke

Local time
3:26 PM
Reaction score
Hello ForBBodiesOnly.com,

I finally have found out what type of car I am going to restore and what starting condition it will be in. I have decided in a 1969 Dodge Charger, I dont know if it will be an R/T, 500, or SE yet. It probably will be in pretty bad condition when I get it but I have all the time in the world to finish the restoration. I have found 2 starting cars that are the finalists for getting picked. Here they are:

Car Number 1: SPRBEE71's 1969 Dodge Charger R/T 440
View attachment 196414

Car Number 2: moparsal's 1969 Charger Base

photo 1.jpg

These 2 cars are the last competitors for being my project car. You guys are the experts, so tell me which one is better and their value.

Big update number 1! I have decided to get moparsal's charger and I should get a response soon.

how complete are each car .....???

if it was me, i would go w/ the 1st one but piecing it together, can be a bit pricey

The first one is worth more but which one is in better shape, The money it will cost buying parts is a big factor even if you do it yourself, I got my 73 for 1800 but i had everything but the bucket seats, underneath was like new, I have a 69 RR that i paided 3200 for and the underneath is far from it and im already up to almost 8 grand, and im doing this car myself, Just to give you an idea what you could do... Im not in them for the money but, they can get pricey for sure... Either-or, you'll have fun! enjoy!!!!

I'd be tickled pink to get either one. I had a 68 and sold it 10 years ago...and still regret it.

Auto Transport Service
Back