• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Charger R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeephustler

Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
'69 Dodge Charger R/T, factory L-code 440 HP, console automatic, AC, Power disc brakes, Rally dash with "Tic-Toc Tach" intact fender tag, originally F3 green. The 440 engine is not numbers matching, but runs great. It has dual quads, and lots of power. The suspension and brakes are in good shape and the car drives nice. The American Racing Torque Thrust wheels and tires are brand new. The paint is 5 years old and looks decent. There is no rust except the front edge of the hood, the front floors and trunk floor were replaced when car was last painted. The interior has new carpet, seats, door panels and headliner. It could still uses some minor restoration details, but is a great car to drive and enjoy.

I'd like $22,500, car is located near Seattle WA and I've got a clear WA title.

IMAG1639.jpgIMAG1638.jpgIMAG1498.jpgIMAG1494.jpg

I dont see the ac compressor that is mentioned in your ad....was it an original ac equipped car??

Great car! That garage is amazing! Free bump for you.

I dont see the ac compressor that is mentioned in your ad....was it an original ac equipped car??

It is a factory AC car, however the underhood AC parts are long gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Great car! That garage is amazing! Free bump for you.

Thanks!! Charger sale will be funding the completion of my 70 Hemi Challenger convertible clone..
IMAG0029.jpg

Am man I would be all over that cuz it's close but broke,

Love your car,I will be in the market in a couple of moths, sorry just doing some research, as soon as my small inheritance comes in I can play :)

Thanks guys for the positive comments! I've got a deposit from a local buyer and consider it sold unless he walks away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back