• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 dodge Charger RT 11,900 ORIGINAL MILES

Status
Not open for further replies.
still a nice example of a 69, vin and fender tags would help alot.
I have all that info if anyone is interested in exploring purchasing, I just wanted to get some feedback and not waste everyone;s time with a big long winded show and tell and debate. DM if interested in exploring. couple collectors have expressed serious interest

Last edited:
It is Don, he asked for opinions yet has answered none of the questions to help us give him a value. I may have been interested, considering it might be close to my back yard. A slower trip around with the camera would be nice, to see how "little" that quarter panel crease is. Appears to be 5' in the video.
The crease is not little you are correct, not sure why i typed "little", nothing to hide its all there in the video, i believe it can be massaged out- there is a story behind the crease its been left alone- DM if you would like to explore purchase please. i don't think it will available after this weekend.

Last edited:
DM if serious?
:wtf:

85-95k:eek: It’s a nice car but for an automatic, no way....more power to you if you get in that range........

Thanks for your time everyone- Im not getting email notifications on comments. sp Please DM only for any further communications.
The Car has been inspected last spring top to bottom by a reputable independent party who concluded in their opinion this to be original paint and numbers match and 11,900 mile car. This information was also investigated by me via the first owners family and the 2nd owners Buyer and seller and all parties concur with the above statement. I'm offering the car as a low mile example original paint based on all the information i have.
i respect all your opinions, You can disagree if you like its still a super nice car even if your opinion contrasts any of the above information. It will sell at a price that someone feels comfortable with after their inspection, I will pass along all the history on the car as well. This car is not being held for some crazy dream number. it will be sold soon at market value whatever that may be ( i suspect north of 75k )

DM only please for questions. The video will be removed from You Tube after the sale.

I have all that info if anyone is interested in exploring purchasing, I just wanted to get some feedback and not waste everyone;s time with a big long winded show and tell and debate. DM if interested in exploring. couple collectors have expressed serious interest, it will sell between 85k and 95k by the looks of it.
"i recant ,...not will sell - but could sell for that amount" or not,. time will tell

100% percent original Paint- original owner had a 6 pack on it the day after he bought it. kept the original Intake and Valve covers on his bench they were put back on by the second owner.

Thanks for the reply, I see you missed question 3. Do you actually own this car? $100K CDN is a tad steep IMHO for an automatic and not a true survivor, as that engine has been out and engine bay redone among other things. That crease won't massage out without a repaint.

Concur. Very nice RT, but not a survivor. Engine has been out, possibly rebuilt (cam change?), and engine/engine bay have been painted. Below is my daughters 69 RT survivor engine bay before we restored it last year. She's the 3rd owner and both previous owners are close friends. Engine had never been out.

x5fqlyQ.jpg

Thanks for your time everyone- Im not getting email notifications on comments. sp Please DM only for any further communications.
The Car has been inspected last spring top to bottom by a reputable independent party who concluded in their opinion this to be original paint and numbers match and 11,900 mile car. This information was also investigated by me via the first owners family and the 2nd owners Buyer and seller and all parties concur with the above statement. I'm offering the car as a low mile example original paint based on all the information i have.
i respect all your opinions, You can disagree if you like its still a super nice car even if your opinion contrasts any of the above information. It will sell at a price that someone feels comfortable with after their inspection, I will pass along all the history on the car as well. This car is not being held for some crazy dream number. it will be sold soon at market value whatever that may be ( i suspect north of 75k )

DM only please for questions. The video will be removed from You Tube after the sale.
Please start a For Sale thread if you are intending to sell this car. We don't indulge people in "fishing expeditions" around here.
This is not Craigslist or eBay....so give up a price and make your listing.

Please start a For Sale thread if you are intending to sell this car. We don't indulge people in "fishing expeditions" around here.
This is not Craigslist or eBay....so give up a price and make your listing.
Sorry,. Please delete this thread and thanks. No need to post an ad, The video will be taken down today as well.

Seems to me the Admin has communicated they would rather not have this posted here for discussion, so i offered up it being deleted. I was merely looking for a forum to discuss the car and value before it went on the market.
No worries, thanks all for the input it was of great value. All the best and thank you. Also sorry for the hassles to Admin on this.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back