• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Dodge Coronet 500 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Local time
6:16 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Dodge Coronet with 89K original miles. I am the second owner and some of you will recognize the car from this site. It is a nicely optioned 318 A/C car with buckets and a center console. I would call this car a very clean condition 3 car. The car is mechanically sound. I drive it to Carlisle from NJ (320 miles round trip) every year without any incident. I even use the A/C and have never had a problem. Hell the 318 gets close to 20 mpg. The interior is excellent with no cracks in any of the trim or plastic including the dashboard. I restored the center console last winter.
New parts and service:
1. Windshield
2. Mandrel bent dual exhaust, flowmaster 40s with correct chrome tips
3. Gas tank
4. Rebuilt carb
5. Legendary buckets with foam
6. Restored center console
7. Correct battery
8. Restored A/C unit from classic auto air
9. Date coded wires and hoses
10. Re-cored radiator (26”)
11. BFG 225 70R/14 with spare and complete jack and original trunk mat
12. Monroe shocks (air in rear)
13. Trans filter and service
14. Rear end bearings

The car was repainted in the early 1980s and the job was ok. There are spots where the paint is fading but they are minimal. All the sheet metal is original. There is surface rust in the trunk and under the hood but again they are minimal.
I have NOS wheel well moldings and coronet tags as well as a full set of replacement side moldings for this car.

I am asking 15,500 for the car due to its originality and the fact that it has been preserved so well. Feel free to contact me with any questions. This is not a fire sale so if you are looking for a clean well respected driver quality car that is super reliable this might be for you.

PM me or call with questions Chris

Attachments

• IMG_0765.jpg
    IMG_0765.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 2,835
  • IMG_0767.jpg
    IMG_0767.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 2,867
  • interior 2.jpg
    interior 2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2,728
still for sale but after watching Barrett Jackson the price has doubled ;)...just kidding

Sorry guys. It's been a long winter and I have decided to keep it. I'll remove it shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back