• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Dodge Coronet R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have to pass. I'm looking for turn key. I don't have much room to work on stuff. Which is why I am trying to trade for something turn key...

i still have my 67 belvedere for trade runs and drives. im looking to trade for a stick shift car.

I'll see if I can find your email address and phone number and get with you later in the week. Thanks

What the heck. Lemme throw it out there again. Trades? Dash and steering column are both restored now. Cash? Shoot me an offer. Moving again, and it will go into storage. For a while.

70 Dart

I have a 70 340 4 speed Dodge Dart. Interested?

Attachments

• Dart 002.jpg
    Dart 002.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 313
trade for a 2000 SS z28 Camaro with the LS-1 engine, auto trans, 59 K miles, t-tops A/C blows cold, runs great

Attachments

• DSC00763.JPG
    DSC00763.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 289
  • DSC00764.JPG
    DSC00764.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 322
  • DSC00765.JPG
    DSC00765.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 292
  • DSC00766.JPG
    DSC00766.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 320
Did it sell or trade yet? Just joined B-bodies the other week. I have a 71 demon and 73 dart sport. The dart sport is super nice and the demon is straight but needs sheetmetal work. Let me know thanks.

This one was a model of perseverance - 20 months from posting the car to closing the deal. Congrats to both of you for your new toys! :grin:

This one was a model of perseverance - 20 months from posting the car to closing the deal. Congrats to both of you for your new toys! :grin:

More out of necessity. I really hated to see it go, but I had no place to work on it and it was too nice with too many high dollar parts on it to leave it in the place I store my 'projects'.
I'll find another...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back