• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Dodge Superbee found in garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

69superbee4sale

Local time
12:39 AM
Reaction score
So, my parents had/have a 1969 Dodge Superbee. It’s been in their garage for many years and I’m not sure the last time it actually ran. I’m now prepping their house to sell now that they have passed and have no idea where to find potential buyers.

E07431F4-5AE6-49B2-96F4-1D4965A5916F.jpeg
CA5F9F4F-E20C-4282-8317-9A8FED4FB669.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a good place to do it. Get some more pictures and post a price. How much ya trying to get?

It's worth a lot..be careful, there are lots of dirt bags out there.

The hood is probably worth $2k
4 speed add another 25%

Haggerty (sp) has a value guide, don’t know how close it is. As mentioned be careful on selling. Try to find someone trustworthy to help with the sale. If you have the time, it would be worth your while to get a professional appraisal done. Watch out for flippers, who will tell you that I wanted one just like that for years, can you give me a deal. They get it fluff it up and make a buck.
Once it is out of your hands, you have no control. I have sold things/cars to people for a lower price than I could have gotten from known flippers. Maybe I am a sucker, but I can call probably 10 people that still have the cars they bought from me in the 90’s and later and still go see the cars.
Don’t know your situation, everyone is different, sentimental value does not add value in my opinion.

Mmm , you really don’t know where to find buyers? BAT, Craigslist, ebay and a long etc, you do know that this type of cars are really sought after right? And right know this cars worth a lot of money. Please if you are really the owner excuse us, but too many scams has being posted in this site, good luck and beautiful car.

I appreciate all the responses. And there’s nothing fishy with this. I know the car could be worth something, but I’m honestly just overwhelmed with dealing with clearing out their house while I live across the country. I’ve looked on EBay and Craigslist but haven’t found anything comparable, and the fact that the car doesn’t run led me to believe it might be worth less than we had thought.
My mother used to drive me to Junior High in this car and rev the engine to impress my friends (she was a character), and she loved this car - but I’ve got little sentimental attachment to it and need to address paying their medical and other debts with proceeds from the estate.

From what I can see, which ain't much.... that is a desirable and valuable car, regardless of running condition.... mechanical issues are the easiest and cheapest to fix. That being said, this is a great source of information and even potential buyers...

A low baller is exactly looking what you pointed out, the mechanical issues lefty71 is right mechanical is the easiest and cheapest, a Mopar guy will look for the condition of the floors and general rust issues and parts that are hard to get, avoid the first, look for the second you won't regret it.

The car means nothing to you. Put it on Ebay with no reserve and let it go. You'll get as much as almost everyone in the world thinks it's worth. Personally I couldn't let it go but we're all different.

You would be better off to clean the car up,and have someone get it into running condition,to get the right money for the car. it looks complete,and unmodified. It's hard to access a value on the car from just two pictures. That said,what's it worth,and could it be considered a survivor,or has it been repainted etc?

The battery terminals look clean and the car isn't terribly dusty. I would say the car was last run within the past 6 months; a year max.

Please post a picture of the fender tag when you post more pictures. The good FBBO members will help decode the tag.

Don't get in a rush, or impatient, and go for a quick sale just to get it out of your hair.

I appreciate all the responses. And there’s nothing fishy with this. I know the car could be worth something, but I’m honestly just overwhelmed with dealing with clearing out their house while I live across the country. I’ve looked on EBay and Craigslist but haven’t found anything comparable, and the fact that the car doesn’t run led me to believe it might be worth less than we had thought.
My mother used to drive me to Junior High in this car and rev the engine to impress my friends (she was a character), and she loved this car - but I’ve got little sentimental attachment to it and need to address paying their medical and other debts with proceeds from the estate.
...this is a one owner car, or at least it was owned by your family for a very long time?

That adds value to this car if you ask me.

If that were my parents car,I wouldn't want to sell it. I would love to have my parents 70 Charger R/T SE back.

2q4324.sized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back