• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 GTX 4 Speed, Restored, #'s Matching, $49,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

68BabyBlue

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:47 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Rotisserie restoration of 57,000 mile original car completed in 2015, driven 3000 miles since. Factory original R6 Scorch Red, P6S Pewter interior, matches original fender tag. Manual Steering and brakes.
Engine rebuilt to stock specs, bored .30 over. Original carb, manifolds, and 26" radiator. Comp cam with 227/241 duration at .050 lift, 107.0 LSA. Undercarriage media blasted, repainted with POR 15, no undercoating.
I've purchased a Hemi GTX, and this one needs to go to make room. Located in State College, PA, 16803

IMG_2278.JPG IMG_2276.JPG IMG_2287.JPG IMG_2272.JPG IMG_2273.JPG IMG_2340.JPG IMG_2339.JPG

Last edited:
Will post as soon as I take delivery, need to get this one out of the garage first. Also, Baby Blue survived this upheaval, and will remain with me until the end.

Last edited:
You missed a very busy Spring Carlisle. Also, not sure where else you have this advertised but I recommend Hemmings for this type of car. I just sold my Lil Red Express in 1 day there.

You missed a very busy Spring Carlisle. Also, not sure where else you have this advertised but I recommend Hemmings for this type of car. I just sold my Lil Red Express in 1 day there.
My next step, used them in years past for higher level cars (and bought this one from a Hemmings ad), also a space reserved for the covered pavilion at the Chrysler Nationals. Glad to hear Carlisle was busy. I was watching your Lil Red, someone got a really nice truck at a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back