• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 GTX 440 4spd, restored #s matching

Status
Not open for further replies.

68BabyBlue

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 GTX 440, numbers matching A33 Track Pak with original 3:54 Dana 60. Rotisserie restoration completed in 2015. Original fender tag, owner history back to 1973, 59,900 actual miles. Factory R6 Scorch Red, P6S Pewter interior. Manual steering and brakes.

Sold new at Hub Chrysler Plymouth in North Milwaukee. Car remained in the area until 2013, when it was purchased by fourth owner in Waterloo, Iowa. Jeff Bobst of Waverly, Iowa (builder of the Nash Bridges TV cars) assisted in the restoration, and provided many OEM parts.

Engine was rebuilt to stock specs, only modifications were electronic ignition and a Comp Thumper cam. I drove the car 1400 miles from Waterloo to State College when I purchased it in 2016, and had no issues.

A hemi GTX on this site has captured my interest, and this car would have to sell to finance the deal. I'm located in zip code 16803. Asking $57,000

IMG_2276.JPG IMG_2278.JPG IMG_2287.JPG IMG_2272.JPG IMG_2340.JPG

Last edited:
I just sent a link to this listing to someone i know looking for a car.
I think This one might catch his interest

Pm coming btw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back