• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 GTX Interior Swap Question

Hammer136

Local time
7:20 PM
Reaction score
I have a 69 GTX F8 Green with Green interior from factory. I have been contemplating installing white interior with door cards from legendary. My headliner is green should I go white headliner or no. Not sure if this would be a big no no or not. Thinking my personal touch. Any interior suggestions other than Legendary Thoughts.?

GTX.jpg

Gtx 11.jpg

I went from green to white on my 68 coronet. I also changed the headliner to white. The white headliner to me really looks nice and brightened up the interior.

I went from green to white on my 68 coronet. I also changed the headliner to white. The white headliner to me really looks nice and brightened up the interior.
Thanks alot. Do you have any pics.

I was thinking the green headliner might be a nice contrast

That is an interesting conundrum. I'd want to see what Paul_B's headliner looked like to before taking the plunge too. Thats one of those things that could simply boil down to personal taste. Whichever way you go I'm sure it will look great - That's a great looking X.

The only white interior I have owned was in a '67 GTX (I know, different year), it had a black headliner and carpet.

That is an interesting conundrum. I'd want to see what Paul_B's headliner looked like to before taking the plunge too. Thats one of those things that could simply boil down to personal taste. Whichever way you go I'm sure it will look great - That's a great looking X.
Thanks

Just my opinion, if it were me I’d stick with green and keep it original. If you want to give it a personal touch change the tires and wheels.

Auto Transport Service
Back