• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner GTX Satellite B-Body Trunk Rear Deck Lid

Status
Not open for further replies.

paytonpl3

Local time
5:34 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner GTX Satellite B-Body Trunk Rear Deck Lid. This is an original deck lid. it has some surface rust from the southern sun. I sand the top and put some primer on it to keep it from rusting after I sand it. notice there is no rust underneath the deck lid. It has to little dents in it and there is a circle around them in the pictures. The paint is original to the car. This is a one year only deck lid and it isn't reproduced. I would prefer not to ship it, because i haven't had good luck with shipping companies. 2500.00 OBO I'm located in Charleston WV.

IMG_3575[1].JPG

IMG_3576[1].JPG

IMG_3572[1].JPG

IMG_3571[1].JPG

IMG_3574[1].JPG

IMG_3573[1].JPG

1969 Plymouth Roadrunner GTX Satellite B-Body Trunk Rear Deck Lid. This is an original deck lid. it has some surface rust from the southern sun. I sand the top and put some primer on it to keep it from rusting after I sand it. notice there is no rust underneath the deck lid. It has to little dents in it and there is a circle around them in the pictures. The paint is original to the car. This is a one year only deck lid and it isn't reproduced. I would prefer not to ship it, because i haven't had good luck with shipping companies. 2500.00 OBO I'm located in Charleston WV.

View attachment 1529714

View attachment 1529715

View attachment 1529716

View attachment 1529717

View attachment 1529718

View attachment 1529719
Lowered price 1500 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back