• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

sualk ztabuag

Local time
3:03 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner Coupe- 383 / 330 HP Automatic, factory Airconditioned car in B-7 Blue Exterior and Interior, 14 inch Factory Road Wheels with F-70-14 Goodyear Red Line Tires. May 02 1970 built L.A. California car. Bench seat w/Headrests, AM/FM Radio, 2 Speed Wipers, all new front end parts, 2 new Walker Mufflers on 2.5 inch Exhaust. Body Panels all original and straight. Fender Tag and clear Florida Title. Engine, Transmission, core support and Trunk Lip have original VIN# stampings. Asking $59,900. Would prefer interested buyer inspect car in person at my home in Ormond Beach Florida.

SAM_3955.JPG

SAM_3956.JPG

SAM_3957.JPG

SAM_3958.JPG

SAM_3959.JPG

SAM_3960.JPG

SAM_3961.JPG

SAM_3962.JPG

SAM_3963.JPG

SAM_3964.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
AC working? Fender tag close up? Thanks for any additional details.

Last edited:
good looking car .
how long has it been done

is Ormond Beach near Daytona maybe , sounds familiar

Great RR ! Beautiful shape....
Some Historical differences in the LA Plant cars for sure .... seems they did things a little differently ?

Curious that the Engine is Turquoise ? and 1970 style Trim Rings ? and a Ca build with Exhaust Tips ?

In the descriptive you mention a May 02 1970 build at the LA Plant..... post Labor Strike car ?
so I am wondering if that's how the 1970 style Trim Rings and Turquoise Engine paint came to be on the LA Plant Car ?
also curious how it skipped the "new" for 1969 California Noise Reduction(N97) Pkg requirements as an LA Plant Car.... although it seems to have the mandated for Ca Sale Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner but not the turned down Exhaust ?

Again, GREAT Car !

Great RR ! Beautiful shape....
Some Historical differences in the LA Plant cars for sure .... seems they did things a little differently ?

Curious that the Engine is Turquoise ? and 1970 style Trim Rings ? and a Ca build with Exhaust Tips ?

In the descriptive you mention a May 02 1970 build at the LA Plant..... post Labor Strike car ?
so I am wondering if that's how the 1970 style Trim Rings and Turquoise Engine paint came to be on the LA Plant Car ?
also curious how it skipped the "new" for 1969 California Noise Reduction(N97) Pkg requirements as an LA Plant Car.... although it seems to have the mandated for Ca Sale Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner but not the turned down Exhaust ?

Again, GREAT Car !
I read that A/C cars had 330 Hp hence the turquoise engine color also the silenced air cleaner as for the tips it would appear someone added them for there are extra tailpipe hangers still in place. I have several Ca. registration cards the first one indicating being sold 6 /06/69 to a lady in Yucaipa Ca. she owned it till 8/08/87 then went to San Bernanrdino Ca. I have literature that may indicate a aftermarket emission system kit made by karkit and approved by the State of Ca. Air Resources Board may have been installed. Condition of car would indicate a easy life on the west coast no rust anywhere. Thanks for looking. Klaus

SAM_3986.JPG

By no means am I trying to pass this car off as a #10 it has a couple of things such as both front seat back hinge covers and three paint chips, also the standard steering wheel split at 12 0 clock, again it is a unrestored car.

SAM_3987.JPG

SAM_3988.JPG

SAM_3990.JPG

SAM_3991.JPG

SAM_3992.JPG

SAM_3993.JPG

Ca emissions would have N95 on the data tag
BUT, engine color and air cleaner are correct for a 1969 383 roadrunner with FACTORY AIR .
non air cars were different

Any underneath pics? Is it factory paint or has it been blacked?

How old are those Goodyears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back