• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Road Runner & Sport Satellite Converts

70WM21 W1 V6B

Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score
Factory shots.

69rrkelseywhls.jpg

Beautiful even in Dk. Green

69rp27green.jpg

Did you have a question about either the RR or SS Conv?

funny since i bought my 69 rag top (B5) all I have seen is B5 blue b body converts

Ouch!!! Thanks going to leave a mark.:rolling:

:grin: seems like Chrysler bought the green metallics by the train tanker back in the day, One day I ask Bob Sr why so many green cars, and he chuckled and said it was called the "money color", because everyone you ordered in green seemed to sell as soon as it came in! He musta been right because it seemed like every red lite was a Mopar in green or gold metallic back in the day.

:grin: seems like Chrysler bought the green metallics by the train tanker back in the day, One day I ask Bob Sr why so many green cars, and he chuckled and said it was called the "money color", because everyone you ordered in green seemed to sell as soon as it came in! He musta been right because it seemed like every red lite was a Mopar in green or gold metallic back in the day.
In 1970 I had a 69 A4 (silver) RR and my next door neighbor had just bought a dark green (EF8) 70 RR. Living in the Southern California desert it didn't rain very often and when it did spots did not show up on my sliver car but the neighbors green car was a different story. Will one Friday night it was raining when I got home around 11:00 pm. I made a bite to eat and sat down to watch some television when the phone rang. I said to myself who's calling at this hour. Will it was the neighbor and he says, "I see your still up and its stopped raining want to go out and chammy off our cars"?

Auto Transport Service
Back