• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Roadrunner Air Grabber set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello everyone,

You may recognize this post from this past April. Thought I had a local buyer but I'd rather not say more. I live in Ocala, Florida and am looking to sell the Air Grabber set up to someone that needs it. I'm pricing everything at $750.00 + plus shipping. I know I could probably get more but I would rather help out a fellow Mopar owner trying to improve on what they have. Let me know what you think. I will be checking this post daily and if you are interested, I will share my email address with you and we can move forward with finding these items a new home. Thank you all.

IMG_2399.jpg

IMG_2400.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

Yea I pmed you first when you was selling the first time never got any replys

And if the others don’t, I will

I'm still interested from the first time you listed it when I was the first to post back and never heard back from you

You going to give me a chance since I was the first one to respond the first time you post and never did answer or anything just left me in the dark

Tried to PM you it says it's full

Yep I wonder if he answered anyone yet

Has anyone on this thread heard anything from the guy selling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back