• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1969 Sport Satellite Rocker Moulding Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar Paul

Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
Looking for rocker molding clips for my 1969 Sport Satellite convertible. They are specific for this car. Apparently, no one makes these aftermarket. This is what my clips look like (on the left) compared to the clips I'm told will work for b-bodies. There are 2 support holes, not one. Just had my moldings restored & now I can't install them. Please help.
Rocket Moulding Clip.jpg

check out a company named Altha Fastener in Florida 850-762-3611. They have alot of Mopar fasteners. Give them a call and tell them what you need. They are great people to deal with. A++++++

Just fyi only, I got similar clips for the wide rocker moldings on my 69 Coronet R/T from Year One. They were a softer material. Lacked the rigidity to pull the trim tight. Been looking at the gap since 1988. Make sure density etc is close. Good luck.

If anyone has just One they can send me, I will personally reproduce them & make the available at a reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back